venerdì 20 maggio 2011

Playlist del 20 Maggio 2011

Darkness - Friday Night
Coldplay - Talk
Belle and Sebastian - Wrapped Up In Books
Massive Attack - Tear drop

The Byrds - My back Page
Lynyrd Skynrd - Sweet home Alabama
John Denver - Country Roads
Willie Nelson - The City of new Orleans
Liquid Tension Experiment - Acid rain

Rollins band - Liar
Thin Lizzy - Holy War
Steve Morse Band - Stressfest
Kyuss - 50 milion years trip
Muse - Bliss

Fugazi - Recap Modotti
Otis Rush - Please , please, please
John Patton - Along Came John
The Mavericks - I Should Have Been true
The Black Crowes - Gone

Emmylou Harris - The Road
R.E.M - Oh my heart
The Randy Newman - Dixie Flyer
K.D.Lang snd the Siss Boom bang - I Confess
Metronomy - Everything Goes my Way
A Lunedì

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento