mercoledì 16 marzo 2011

Playlist del 16 Marzo 2011

Lenny Kravitz - Are you gonna go my way
R.E.M. - Discoverer
Ben Harper - Steal my Kisses
Counting Crows - Perfect blue build
Incubus - Black heart inertia

Deep Purple - Higway star
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
Who - Love, reign o'er me
Slipkont - People=shit

Pantera - Metal magic
Ladytron - Seventeen
Joni Mitchell - Help Me
Unkle - Burn my shadow
Arcade Fire - My body is cage
Weezer - (If you're wondering if i want you to) I want you to

Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the name
Slash - Beatiful dangerous
Wire - Heartbeat
Depeche Mode - A questiobn of lust
Editors - Eatraw meat = Blood Drool
Pink Floyd - See Emily Play

Metallica - Fuel
Pat Metheny - Last train Home
Penguin Cafè Orchestra - Air a Danser
Lisa Gerrard - Sacrifice

A domani.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento